blu WARRANTY INFORMATION
We're committed to delivering a high calibre product and we guarantee to the original buyer that your order is free from defects in material or workmanship for a given period from the original delivery date.
This warranty applies to the product under normal use.
In the event of demonstrable defects in the workmanship or materials, blu™ Products are warranted as follows:
- One-Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
blu Products including the USB stick charger, Premium and Pro Kit USB charging cables, mains adaptors, car adaptor and charging case are warranted for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of receipt*, and may be repaired or replaced, at our discretion once only.
- 60-Day Limited Warranty
blu batteries and Pro batteries are consumable items and are warranted for 60 calendar days from the date of receipt.* After that, you can buy extra batteries online on our Batteries page as needed. Regular replacement of batteries is recommended for best use of our blu Products.
- Not eligible under Warranty
blu cartridge refills, e-liquids and clearomisers are consumable items and are not sold under any warranty.
*For tracked items, this will be the date that the tracking information shows as “delivered” on the relevant postal carrier’s website.
- The warranties set out above are only applicable to products purchased here on the blu Website or from authorised blu stockists or retailers. Any product purchased at other locations or websites are not covered by any warranty.
- Our warranties are only valid for the person who originally purchased the goods.
- blu Products should not be used with other electronic cigarette products. A warranty is voided if a blu Product is used with any product from a different electronic cigarette supplier, or if it has been modified or tampered with.
- Warranties will be void if blu batteries/chargers have been used with SKYCIG batteries / chargers.
- Warranties will be void if Products have not been used by you within their given usage instructions, and without due care.
- Should you wish to return an item carrying a warranty (as outlined above) (“Warranty Items”) due to fault or defect, you must contact our Customer Services Team as soon as the fault is found. Failure to do so or continuing use of an item that is known to be faulty will void your right to a replacement.
All exchanges and replacements require a complete Returned Merchandise Authorisation form (“RMA”) unless expressly stated otherwise by blu staff. The RMA has to be agreed on and issued by our Customer Services Team to be valid. Returns Warranty Items must be received by us within 14 calendar days of the submission of your RMA form. Failure to return Warranty Items within this period will result in your request being closed. blu reserves the right to refuse any return, refund or exchange request that does not substantially meet our requirements or terms and conditions.
To see specific rules regarding our replacement guidelines, please consult our Returns Policy page.